Kolibri drone building kit with camera
Build your own camera drone!
This drone provides a basic experience with the quadcopter's behavior, and allows you to stream the image from camera straight to your phone! The drone is repairable (Repairware) and all spare parts can be found in the online store.
This product has free shipping in Norway!
"The kid (8) and I put together a micro/hummingbird at the weekend, it was very successful! "Great location, friendly staff, good breakfast. - Øystein B, Bekkestua
Frame and concept designed by Makeadrone and laser cut in collaboration with the growth company Gamle Oslo Tre og Tekstil.
3d printer access?
Built-in barometer keeps height automatic, making the wing much easier. One uses the app "Wifi UFO", a free app for Android and iOS. The phone can be mounted directly on the remote control.
The remote control has three different rates (speeds), flip button and headfree mode. The possibility of trimming and calibration, which makes the drone fly incredibly stable.
Norwegian building manual included. Recommended age limit: 12 years (8 years with parents/instructor)
- Repairable building kit with Norwegian building manual, complete with radio and charger
- Stream the image to your mobile over WiFi
- Stable and easy-flying and up to 7.5 minutes flight time and keeps altitude automatic
- Optional propeller protector included
- Frame in the highest quality flight veneer
- Size: 9 cm (engine to motor diagonally)
- about 40 grams
- Including extra propellers
- Need 2 AA batteries for remote control
We also recommend...