KK2 with Steveis 1.9 pro firmware
KK2, for you who want to get started with multirotor, and want an easy way to start. This is the board that sparked the hobby!
- KK2 - simple and stable control card designed by Norwegian Rolf Bakke
- Built-in voltage alarm - you do not have to plug in an external alarm.
- Steveis 1.9 pro software, supports SBUS and CPPM (plugs in the aileron channel)
- Supports tri, quad, hexa, octo and much more straight of the box
- Calibrate the controllers simultaneously with the throttle pass trough function
- Demonstrate ACC and gyroscope with the gyro bubble function
- Test and check connection with radio receiver with "receiver test"
- Weight: 21 grams (card and speaker)
- Size: 51.5mm x 51.5mm, hole spacing 45mm
Manual: Steveis KK2 manual
We also recommend...