KK2, for those who want to start Multirotor, and want an easy way to start.
- KK2 - single and stable board card designed by Bergenser Rolf Bakke
- Built -in voltage - you don't have to plug in external alarm.
- Steveis 1.9 Pro Software, supports SBUS and CPPM (plugs in the Aileron channel)
- Supports Tri, Quad, Hexa, Octo and much more straight out of the box
- Calibrates the regulators at the same time as the Throttle Pass Trough feature
- Demonstrate ACC and Gyroscope with the Gyroboble feature
- Test and check link with radio receiver with "receiver test"
- Weight: 21 grams (card and speaker)
- Size: 51.5mm x 51.5mm, hole spacing 45mm