Makerspace / class sets for you who have laser cutters and / or 3D printer!
Here you can build and design 12 drones with a detachable camera. The only thing that does not come is the frame, because you have to make it yourself!
The built -in barometer keeps the height itself and makes the flight easy to master.
Watch the included video films on how to design your own frames. Alternatively, the drones can be built in a combination of included ice sticks, and you share a printer yourself based on included files.
Do you need expert help? We also hold a workshop.
The drones also provide a basic experience with the quadcopter's behavior, counter -rotating propellers and flight directions.
The remote control has three different rates (speeds) and functions for looping and headfree mode (explained in video).
Recommended age limit: 8 years together with teacher or guardian, otherwise 12 years.
This is included:
- 12 pcs complete camera drones with everything except frame
- 12 pcs Illustrated guidance lookings
- 2 pcs Proffe USB chargers with voltmeter that can charge up to 6 batteries at the same time
- 1 pcs pre -cut frame such as test and example
- Access to video showing frame drawing in Google Sketchup
- Files to laser and 3D printing
In addition, each remote control 2 AA batteries need. We recommend rechargeable batteries. For the laser cutting you need 3mm veneer, preferably flights. We are happy to help you get this.
Files for printing or cutting: