Class sets with 6 camera dangers.
In addition, you get 6 extra battery, multi -charger (charges more at the same time), and spare part package.
Together with the user guide and the teacher's guide, this is a perfect two-hour concept in eg technology in practice. See Video from Grødem school
Frame and concept designed by makeadrone and laser cut in collaboration with the growth company Old Oslo Tre and Textiles.
It is repairable (repairware) and all spare parts are available. Provides a basic experience with the quadcopter's behavior, not least you can stream the image from the camera to your own mobile!
Built -in barometer keeps the height automatically, making the flight much easier. You use the "WiFi UFO" app, a free app for Android and iOS. The mobile can be mounted directly on the remote control.
The remote control has three different rates (speeds), flip button and headfree mode. Possibility of trimming and calibration.
Norwegian building manual included. Recommended age limit: 12 years (8 years together with parents/instructor)
- Complete repairable building kit with Norwegian construction guidance
- Streaming the picture to your mobile over wifi
- Stable and lightly flown and up to 7.5 minutes of flight time and keeps the height automatically
- Optional propeller protector included
- Frame in highest quality flight veneer
- Size: 9 cm (motor to motor diagonal)
- about 40 grams
- Including additional propellers
- Need 2 AA batteries for the remote control